Cleaning your house might be difficult for many reasons. Besides having to mop or scrub the floor, you might also not have enough time to pressure clean every surface of your home. In this blog article, find out how much a pressure cleaner can benefit you- from easier application and less effort use to reaching hard-to-reach places and better performance at cleaning up tough spots.
Benefits of Pressure Cleaning Your Home
If you’re thinking about having your home pressure cleaned, there are many benefits to consider. Here are just a few:
- Boosts the Home’s Air Quality – Imagine waking up in the morning and taking a deep breath of clean air. That’s what happens when your home is pressure cleaned! Not only is air quality improved, but allergens and dust Mites are removed too which means less sneezing, congestion, and illness for everyone in the home.
- Quicker Cleaning – Hiring pressure cleaning services from brisbane can help to clean the exterior of your house quickly and efficiently. Additionally, this service can remove dirt and mildew without causing damage to the surface.
- Less Allergies/Coughing – According to studies performed by Allergy Associates of Canada, households that have their homes regularly cleaned by professional cleaners report 83% fewer cases of allergies and 94% fewer cases of coughs compared to households that do not have their homes cleaned by professionals. This is because professional cleaners use high-pressure water jets and powerful vacuum cleaners to remove all the dirt, dust mites, pollen, dander, and other allergens from surfaces throughout your home.
Types of Cleaning
Home cleaning is a necessary evil, and it’s one that many people dread. But with the right approach, it can be a fun and refreshing experience. Here are three types of home cleaning that every homeowner should consider: pressure cleaning, steam cleaning, and dry cleaning.
Pressure cleaning is a basic form of home cleaning that uses high pressure to break down dirt, dust mites, and other allergens in your home. It’s the most common type of housecleaning and is effective at removing dirt, dust mites, and allergies. However, because it uses high pressure, it can damage some surfaces. For this reason, pressure cleansing should only be used on areas where the surface isn’t important (like carpet).
Steam cleaners are similar to pressure cleaners in that they use high pressure to break down dirt and debris. However, instead of using water, steam cleaners use hot water. This makes them versatile for cleaning all sorts of surfaces— including delicate items like curtains or upholstery. Because steam cleaners use less water than traditional washes, they’re also environmentally friendly. Plus, steam cleaners work best on large areas like floors or walls.
Drycleaning is the most specialized type of home cleaning and is only appropriate for a few types of surfaces. Drycleaning uses a machine that removes all the dirt, dust, and fabric residues from items using high-pressure air. It’s effective at removing pet hair, human hair, and stains. However, dry cleaning is often more expensive than other cleaning options and it’s not always available in franchised businesses.
No matter which type of clean you choose, always be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions before beginning your cleaning project. And remember to use caution while cleaning—if you experience any pain, injury, or discomfort while cleaning, stop immediately and consult a doctor.
Tools and Process of Pressure Cleaning
Pressure cleaning is the process of using high-pressure water to clean surfaces. The pressure washing machine uses a jet stream to remove dirt, dust, and other contaminants from surfaces. It is a quick and efficient way to clean homes and businesses.
There are a few tools that you will need when Pressure Cleaning your home: a pressure washer, nozzle, detergent, bucket, scrub brush, surface cleaner, and water supply hose.
- Start by undocking your pressure washer from the water source.
- Attach the supplied nozzle to the end of the spray gun.
- Fill up your bucket with lukewarm water and add a cup of detergent.
- Place your scrub brush in the bucket and start scrubbing at medium speed against the dirty surface being cleaned.
- Continue with this until all of the dirt has been removed from the surface being cleaned.
- Disconnect your nozzle from the spray gun and unscrew it from the end of the gun handle Now insert it into your garden hose which should be connected to your water supply valve on your pressure washer pump area. Pump pressure into the hose until you reach maximum pressure (1400 psi/10 bar).
- Aim directly at targeted areas on walls, floors, door frames, etc., spraying a jet of high-pressure water towards them at an angle away from you.
- Move the nozzle around the targeted surface, slowly moving up and down as you spray for better coverage.
- Allow the pressure washer to run for 3-5 minutes, or until the cleaning task is complete.
- 10 . Disconnect your garden hose from your pump area and drain the water from your pressure washer bucket.
What to Expect After a Pressure Clean
When it comes to keeping your home clean, there’s no substitute for pressure cleaning. A professional cleaner will use high-pressure water and synthetic detergents to break up dirt, dust, and 188 pests. This process not only leaves your home looking sparkling clean but also removes any chemical residues that may have built up over time.
Pressure cleaning is the most effective way to clean your home of all types of dirt, dust, and pet dander. The formula used in a professional pressure cleaner can kill 99% of all bacteria, fungi, and spores in just one pass! In addition to removing allergens and other contaminants, a pressure cleaning is optimal for deodorizing your entire house. You won’t need any full-fledged air fresheners after a pressure cleaning; just a light vacuum afterward will do the trick.
If you are considering having your home pressure cleaned or want to know what specific benefits you would receive from this service…here are five things you can expect:
1) Your home will look better than ever before – Whether it’s dirt, dust, or pet dander that’s been accumulating over time – a professional cleaning will take care of it all!
2) Chemicals won’t be lingering – Since pressures are so intense, any leftover chemicals will be eliminated quickly which means safer indoor air for everyone in your home.
3) Allergens and other contaminants will be eliminated – While a pressure cleaning can also be used for deodorizing, it’s specifically designed to get rid of allergens and other contaminants.
4) Your home will stay cleaner longer – Unlike traditional cleaning where the dirt and dust will start to accumulate again within a few days, a professional pressure cleaning will leave your home clean and fresh for weeks on end.
5) It’s a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-fledged cleaner – If you’re not sure whether or not a pressure cleaning is right for your house, call one of our professionals at Clean Sunshine Cleaning Services today!