One of the ways to enhance the home decor, especially bare walls, you can install wall shelves. Wall shelves are a great addition to any home decor. They are a stylish way to organize and display your favorite objects and can be used in any room.
Talking about wall shelves, they come in varied designs, styles, and materials. There are many different kinds of wall shelf ideas for your home. Depending on your space and decor style, these shelves can be used for storage or to display decorations. For example, you can use books and vases to create a beautiful display.
There are many stores providing various kinds of wall shelves. However, if you are a crafty person, you can even make a DIY wall shelf for your home. But before going there, we will explain several benefits that you can get by installing a wall shelf for your home.
The Benefits of Using Wall Shelves For Home Decor
It is undeniable that many people use wall shelves. This is because the wall shelf offers many benefits. Here are some of the benefits of installing a wall shelf.
- Easy to Organize. Wall shelves are a great way to organize your home decor. They can be used to display a variety of objects, such as vases, picture frames, and books. You can group them together or mix and match them to create a unique look. And fortunately, it is easy to organize.
- Adds a Touch of Style. Wall shelves are incredibly attractive and they add a beautiful touch of style to your home. They’re also a great way to display your decorative items. They can be used in a variety of rooms including the kitchen, bathroom, and living room.
- Saves Space. If you have a lot of decorative items that you want to display, wall shelves are an efficient way to do it without taking up floor space. You can also use them to create extra storage for things like books, vases, and other home decor pieces.
- Aesthetically Pleasing. Aside from storing and optimizing spaces, wall shelves are also aesthetically pleasing. They’re a great way to show off decorative items and collections. You can create a layered look with different types of frames, vases, boxes, and books. You can even add some greenery for a touch of nature.
- Easy to Install. Wall shelves can add some extra character to a room and make a great place for displaying decorative items and storage ideas. Luckily, they are easy to install, so you can do it yourself. But when choosing a wall shelf, pay special attention to its weight-bearing capacity as well as its material and hardware. Look for options made from sturdy materials for more durability.
Furthermore, below, we have some wall shelves ideas hope will inspire you. Let’s check them out!
Floating shelves are the most popular type of wood shelf on the market, and for good reason: They can be as simple or as bold as you like. You’ll want to consider factors such as material, length, width, and bracket-style before making a final decision.
The best thing about wood shelving is that it’s a great way to give any room a modern touch without sacrificing any storage space. It’s easy to hang and it’s the perfect size for storing books, plants, crafts, and other light items.
If you’re looking to spruce up your living room, bedroom, or entryway with a unique home decor accent, the reclaimed wood shelves are a great option. The natural edge of the wood adds a beautiful organic element that will complement any room’s aesthetic, whether you have a rustic, industrial, or contemporary space.
If you love a raw industrial look, these simple DIY projects will make beautiful wall-mounted or floating shelving units. You can also build them to stand on the floor or swap out the pipe fittings for wheels to create a movable storage solution. These ideas use a black pipe to emphasize a dark or rustic wood finish, but you can easily switch it out for other color options for a more neutral aesthetic.
For an interesting appearance of bare walls, installing a unique wall shelf can be your option. There are many unique design options that you can choose from. For a different look, choose a geometrical or asymmetrical wall shelf. In addition, they are a great option for displaying decorative items and sentimental knick-knacks, you can also use them to create a gallery wall.
These eye-catching shelves can be shaped in many different ways and are available in a wide variety of materials, from wood to metal and more. Hexagons, triangles, and spheres are all popular shapes for these shelf solutions, but you can also experiment with squares, rectangles, or even circles. These fun shelf ideas will inspire you to create your own unique shelving solution for any room in the home.
Minimalist Wall Shelves
Minimalist wall shelves are an easy way to bring a clean, contemporary look to your home. The minimalist floating shelves are perfect for displaying your favorite home goods and decorative objects. By utilizing neutral tones and incorporating items with a variety of textures, you can create a thoughtfully curated shelf display that is both stylish and minimal.
Floating Cubbies Wall Shelves
Floating cubicle-style wall shelves are great for those who want a unique decor piece that doubles as storage. They are also better suited to storing items like vinyl or figurines than short shelves. You can also place your books there.
The wall mount shelf offers plenty of storage space to organize framed photos, vases, and other decorative items. It is ideal for decorating a living room or bedroom corner of your home. The corner wall shelves can be a great addition to decorate the awkward corner space.
Tiered Wall Shelves
Tiered shelves are like short shelves but with, you guessed it, two, three, four levels, or more. This type of shelf is great for displaying decorative items that need a little extra height. This wall shelf has open racks that can be used to store and display anything in an interesting way. It can be made with varied materials, such as wood, metal, or pipe according to the nuance that you want to achieve. This multipurpose shelf will help you organize your home. So, you can install it in the entryway, living room, bedroom, kitchen, and other rooms.