Taking ownership of a property is an exciting time in anyone’s life, with the chance to lay down roots and add some personal style so that living there is enjoyable and relaxing. It’s often the case that the previous owners will have very different tastes, so there is an opportunity to start afresh and make additions to make it somewhere special.
While the decorating can often be handled by the new occupants, who often have fun going about it, there are maintenance issues that are best left in the hands of professional tradesmen. And then there is the question of what to do about the dated curtains that have been left behind. Well, a great solution is to take them down, confine them to the skip and inside choose from the highest quality available Venetian blinds for New Zealand homes, for the following 6 reasons.
- A good start is knowing that there is a Kiwi business that offers fantastic price reductions which offer great prices and savings on the more products that are bought, with some offering a 70% price drop. There is no minimum spend with free samples being provided that will arrive at a customer’s home within 3 days for them to inspect the quality that will soon improve their premises.
- Venetian blinds made from locally sourced materials to the highest standards in New Zealand immediately improve aesthetics and give a home a modern and clean look. They provide durability and are easy to clean and maintain, especially compared to curtains which can be time-consuming and expensive to keep in pristine condition. A lawn that looks greener than ever thanks to some top tips will look even more attractive when viewed through the blinds.
- The highest quality is matched with every carefully produced blind as skilled craftspeople carefully make and check each one before they leave the factory. A long list of happy customers has benefitted from energy savings through the installation of their own Venetians.
- Eurowood and Cambridge collections prove especially popular, for their elegance that transforms any room. Function combines with style to create a sleek and modern effect which adds value to the property as the perfect combination of privacy and natural light takes effect to provide comfort to those indoors.
- There is the option of selecting PVC or wooden blinds depending on personal preference, with wood providing a classic look. A new range of Eurowood 63mm blinds creates the look of a shutter, while any of the wide available ranges are provided with simple controls for usage. They provide comfort for those returning home after visiting a famous attraction.
- When purchasing from a family-owned business with 30 years of experience in the trade, the blinds are tailored including a chain guard to make the child safe and will arrive via free delivery.
Any home will look elegant and clean through the installation of one of the several styles of high-quality NZ-made Venetian blinds offering versatility and easy maintenance.